Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Cleaning!

This weekend we decided to do some spring cleaning in the house. It was my boyfriend, my daughter and I all pitched in and cleaned.

We just got the inside of the house. We washed all of the bedding, vacuumed the whole house and I vacuumed the furniture off, cleaned the whole bathroom, dusted everything off, got all the junk that was stuffed in the furniture out and cleaned the whole kitchen.

I vacuumed the furniture to get all the dog hair off of it. The furniture looks so much better. It also had a lot of dust on it from the heater going.

I didn't realize it when I started to do the laundry I was going to end up with nine loads of laundry. It was all the blankets, sheets, pillow cases and or clothes from the week. That was a job in it self to get done. I was up until 1am just with the laundry.

I am just happy that this is all done and the next time I will have to clean like this will be in the fall. Everyone was real tired by the time we got done with the major cleaning and just wanted to relax. The next big job is the outside when it warms up again. To get everything cleaned off out there for the summer.

I just thought I would let everyone know what I had been doing for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment