Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Revue of Shania Twain!

Today I decided to write about Shania Twain. Her real name is Eilleen Regina Edwards and she also goes by Eilleen Twain. I really like her music and she does have great concerts. I have never been to her concerts but I have seen them on t.v.. She also cares about her fans very much.

I don't know it is something about her voice that I really like. She just has that voice that is so soothing to listen to. The some of her songs she has also written. I have listen to her music ever since she started out.

Her career went from 1993 to 2005. Yes it was a short career but she did have a real good career. When she first started out she went to the top with her music. She only had six albums come out but a couple of the went to Diamond Platinum. She also sold over millions of copies of her albums.

She always had sold out concerts and she always made sure the fans had a good time at the concerts. She was a great entertainer and she had received Entertainer of the year awards and she was inducted into the Canadian Walk of Fame.

There is one thing about Shania that did not like. It was the way she would dress for her shows and for the Award shows. She is a very pretty lady but to me she could have dressed better than she did. The way she dressed was like telling her young fans it was alright to dress like that too. That is the only thing I never did like about her. She never dressed like that when she first started out but when she made it big is when she started to dress like that.

I also just found out she has a biography coming out on May 3rd, 2011. I am hoping to get that to read and then I will do a revue on the book also. So I hope you keep a look out for me to do the revue. It will be very interesting to see how she grew up and what has happened in her life. I look forward to reading her book.

The songs from Shania that I do like are Any Man of Mine, Who's bed have your boots been under, Raining on our love, Man! I feel like a woman, From this moment on, Come on over, You're the one, Honey I'm home, Forever and for always. This just some of her songs that I really like. I am listening to some of the songs while I write this.

She married her first husband Robert in 1993. She does have one child it is a boy Eja D'Angelo was born in 2001. In 2008 Shania and Robert were separated and there divorce was final in June 2010. In January 2011 Shania and Fredrick were married.

I wrote this because I heard that someone I know really likes Shania Twain. I hope this person likes what I have wrote about her!♥

I hope that everyone enjoys this revue and I am leaving you with one of her songs that I really like!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment