Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Revue on Bad Company Straight Shooter Album!

Today I decided to do a revue on Bad Company.

Since I have been with my boyfriend I have been listening to their music. Yes it is different from what I usually listen to but I really like their music. I just enjoy listening to it and when we go up north and get the cd's packed in the bag I tell him to make sure he has Bad Company in there.

I just can't put my finger on it for the reason why I like this group so much. Maybe because they really don't scream when they sing. The music is so awesome.


Here is what I think of the songs on the album-

Good Lovin' Gone Bad- This is a really good song and the music is awesome.

Feel Like Makin' Love- This song is awesome. Yes this is one of my favorites on the album. Yes this is a ballad but a really good one.

Weep No More- The beginning of the song is great with the instrumentals. This song is good.

Shooting Star- This another of my favorites. This one tells you how it is to become a musician and the music with it is awesome.

Deal With The Preacher- This is a good song I like this one.

Wild Fire Woman- This song is alright. The music is great and the lyrics.

Anna- This is a ballad and it is a really great one too. I really like this song a lot.

Call On Me- This a really good song. Not that bad I will listen to this song.

Like I said I really like this band. If they came around for a concert I would really like to go and see them. I hope to hear what you have to say about this album. Like I always do I am leaving you with a video!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment