Thursday, January 26, 2012

American Idol in Aspen, Colorado!

Yes Wednesday night American Idol was in Aspen, Colorado.

31 tickets where given out last night in Aspen. 

There was a lot of people from all over at this one. I just could not believe that one came all the was from Virginia to audition.

The one that I do remember the most is the girl with bipolar. From what her mom and her said on t.v. about how she was it just brought tears to my eyes. I was just happy that she is on her medicine and was able to audition. I just hope she really makes it far because she is really good.

Then there was a Lady Gaga wannabe that I didn't really like. I thought she just needed a little more time to get her voice right.

There was a guy who wrote his own song and sang that for his audition. His friends and family said he would not make it with singing his own song. He made it to Hollywood.

The last audition was a guy  that called himself cyclops. He was dressed like a hippie and he was from Davenport. Iowa. He was really strange and he did not make it. Randy was leaving the room while he was still singing.

Like all the time there are good and bad singers at the auditions.

Thursday they will be in Houston, Texas. I can't wait to see how this one will go.

I am leaving you with a couple of beautiful pictures of  Aspen that I found. This would be one place I would really love to go and see.

I would really like to hear what you have to say!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment