Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Our 1st Year Together!

This year has been the best year I have had in a very long time. One year ago today I started to talk to the most wonderful man in the world. Before this we were talking on the internet but a year ago today we started to talk on the phone.

When I first seen his picture I was kind of thinking back and forth if I wanted to really talk to him. Then one day he gave me his phone number and told me to call him. I was at the college up in Shawano Wi and I told him I would call him when I got home. He said alright but we kept talking on messenger until I left the college. I gave him my number so he would know who was calling him. When I got home I did call him and we were on the phone talking for about two hours. I told him I had to go in the house and make dinner and we could talk later. He said alright and then he did call me back later that night to talk some more before he went to bed.

The first time I met him in person was a month later. To my surprise looking back at the dates on the calendar it was exactly a month later. We met on June 4th and we had dinner together. When I first seen him it was like a feeling inside of me knew he was the one I wanted to be with. It was a safe secure feeling I had never had before. I can tell you now from seeing him in a picture and seeing him in person he does look a lot better in person then in a picture. During dinner we were talking getting to know each other more and laughing and joking around. I really enjoyed being with him. Because I could be myself and not have to worry about trying to impress him. I told him on the phone that I like to joke around and he said so does he. That night he knew how to get me to laugh and smile.

The next week was his birthday. All week long I kept telling him that I really missed seeing him and he said the same thing to me. I begged him to come up so I could see him for his birthday and finally he gave in to me. I told him that I could not go and see him because I had to work that Saturday with karaoke. So him and his son came up and that was the first time I met his son. They both met my youngest daughter, my Mom and my Sister.  I was able to see him for a few hours on Friday when he first came up then he went to his parents for the weekend. Then on that Saturday I went to his parents and met his Mom, Dad, Sister and Brother in law. His family is really nice and we all talked for a little while then  the two of us just went for a walk by ourselves. When we got back his Sister and Brother in law had left. So his Mom, Dad, Him and I were talking for a while longer then I had to leave to go and get karaoke set up. He came to see me at the bar for a little while that night. Then on Sunday on his was back home he came to see me and we spent more time together. I was really enjoying this. It was him, his son, my daughter and I we all went to the flee market. We all really enjoyed this a lot and then after we went there we went to my sons so he could meet my son and his girlfriend. Then we went back to my place and he had to leave to go home so he could get ready for work.

Then we were talking on the phone and texting each other after he left. I remember one day I was texting him and he was at work in the lunch room and he said I got him caught by his boss because I made him smile. I told him that is not my fault that he smiled at the wrong time. One day he asked me if I could come down by him to go to Summerfest with him and see Rush. I told him I had to see if my daughter could go and stay with my son while I was down there. So I went down by him on June 29th and I went back home on July 6th. I spent about a week down by him and I really enjoyed myself a lot. He was off work on his vacation at the time. We went two nights to Summerfest, we also seen the Presidents motorcade and he showed me different places by him. When I went to leave to go home while I was on the highway driving all I could think about was I just wanted to turn my car around and go back to him.

I didn't mention this in the beginning I was living with my younger sister in Shawano. I was having problems with her because she told me one day she didn't want to hear my boyfriends name mentioned in the house anymore. On July 13th my sister and I got into an argument and I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone he asked me what was wrong and I told him. He said why don't  you and your daughter pack some stuff up and you come down here tomorrow for the weekend. I had a doctors appointment in the morning when I went to leave the house I told my sister I was going down by my boyfriend and all she did was yell at me. Then after my doctors appointment I went to the store to get some groceries to take with us. I have been living down here with him ever since.

We have been to both families for the holidays. When I go by his family they make me feel like you are part of the family. When we went up there I asked his Mom if she wanted me to bring something and she said no. His family made me feel so at home by them. I love his family just as much as I love my own family. My family never pushed my boyfriend or his son away either. They made them feel like part of the family.

From last year to now I can tell everyone that I am the happiest woman in the world. I have the most wonderful man in the world. He  makes me very happy, he loves me just as much as I love him, he cares about the way I feel, I can talk to him about anything, he worries about me, he calls me on his breaks and his lunch and  he is so handsome.  My family says they have not seen me this happy in a very long time. I will never stop loving my boyfriend he is the sweetest man in the world.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABE I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND SOUL!♥

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! My wife & I started out similarly. In April 2002 it started with emails, then phone calls, then visits, then in October 2002 I moved in with her. In late January 2003 I proposed to her, in April 2005 we got married, and in June 2009 our daughter was born.

    I hope you and your boyfriend have a bright future together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Perplexio. I am very happy with my boyfriend. I can tell you this much I was not this happy with my ex. I hope you and your wife a very happy too!♥

    ReplyDelete