Wednesday, April 27, 2011

American Idol 2011!

I know this is really late. My computer went down last week and we had to take it in last thursday to get it fixed. Then we were gone for Easter.

So here is the Top 7 for last week. The theme for it was 21st Century music.
Scotty sang Swing by Leanne Rimes. This was an awesome performance. I loved it especially when he got his deep voice in it.
James sang Uprising by Muse. Like always he did had an awesome performance. This is his best performance yet and I love it. 
Haley sang Rolling in the Deep by Adele. Really good performance. I always like it when she makes the song her own.
Jacob sang Dance with my Father by Luther Van Dross. When he first started to sing I thought he was going to lose it. But he surprised me that he came back. This was a real emotional song for him to do.
Casey sang Hard to Breathe by Maroon 5. Good performance not one of his best ones. He has a real different style of music.
Stefano sang Closer by Ne-Yo. This was a good performance but not his best. He is getting more confident on the stage.
Lauren sang Born to Fly by Sara Evans. This was alright not her best performance. She is staying in a safe zone. She needs to find a song that will really show her voice. She sounds more like a karaoke singer.

Special guests this week- David Cook and Katy Perry.

Bottom three- Jacob, Stefano and Haley.

Eliminated was Stefano.

No comments:

Post a Comment