Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Bears Week #13

Yes I know I am really late in posting this. I am really sorry about that.

I missed half of the game Sunday. My boyfriend had his Christmas party at his work. We also had my ex's seven year old here over the weekend and my mom was here the last two days.

Yes the Bears lost to the Chiefs 10-3. That was a very said day for me to see that.

Matt Forte went out of the game with a sprained knee and is a big question when he will be back to play with the team.

They do not know when Cutler will be back now either. After having his thumb broke.

The defense did a great job in keeping the Chiefs from making anymore touchdowns. I think the defense was on fire for the game.

The offense needs to work with Hanie more at practice so they can get on the same page.

I would really like to hear your thoughts on the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment