Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Why I Feel So Lucky!

I feel so happy right now because I have such a wonderful loving man in my life. I am so lucky that I found such a great man to be with.

It has been a year and a half with my boyfriend and I feel like the luckiest woman right now. All he keeps saying he wants for me is to be happy all the time. I will tell you I have never felt this happy with anyone else. I will always love him with all of my heart and soul. He is everything to me and I hope you knows that. He is a very special man. He really knows how to treat lady. He is very faithful to me too. Don't get me wrong we do have are bad days but we work it all out. In any relationship the main thing is communication. That is what is important to me. That is what we have and let me tell you it is good that way.

He is really good with my kids and his son. I know I have said this in another post I did but he does treat my kids like they are his kids. He loves them all the same. I am very lucky in that sense. Because I didn't know how that would all turn out at the beginning.

When I found out that my son's girlfriend was pregnant with my granddaughter my son gave us a card. On the card it said to Grandma and Grandpa. Yes saying my boyfriend is her Grandpa. I started to cry when I seen that.

The only thing is I miss my dad so much right now. This was his favorite time of the year with all the Christmas decorations. He has been gone for about fifteen years.

Friday when I came home from work I had another rose laying on the bed with a card. This one thing he does once in awhile to surprise me. I couldn't believe it when he did it the first time.

Yes I am really sentimental right now. This is just some things I have been thinking about lately so I just thought I would share it with everyone.

All of this is why I am saying I am so lucky. My boyfriend, our kids, our families and all of our friends and friends online means so much to me.

I am leaving you with a video and I would really like to hear your comments!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment