Monday, November 21, 2011

Bears Week #11

Yes the Bears beat the Chargers 31-20. I did miss some of the first quarter because I was on my way home from work.

This  is the Bears 5th straight win. I can't believe it myself. This is great for them.

I just found out this morning that Cutler has a broken thumb and he may be out the rest of the season now. This is going to hurt the team big time. He is expected to be out for about six weeks. It happened in the fourth quarter during an interception Cutler got knocked down by linebacker Donald Butler. Cutler had 286 yards throwing, passing, two touchdowns and ran one in himself.

The defense was on fire last night too. The did a great job keeping the Chargers from making anymore touchdowns.

The offense did a great job protecting Cutler to make all the long passes. I seen the one pass when he had someone holding his ankle. That was awesome.

I would like to hear your thoughts about the game!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment