Friday, November 4, 2011

My Youngest Daughter's Birthday!

Yes my youngest daughter is 19 years old today. I can still remember the day I gave birth to her. Now she is in her first year of college. Where has the time gone?

I can remember taking her to her first day of school. She did not want me to leave her in school she screamed at me not to leave her. But then when I came to pick her up she didn't want to leave school.

Then I can remember the day she graduated 8th grade. I was crying so much because this was my youngest child. Then when she graduated high school this past June I was glad my boyfriend was there with me. We both sat there crying and so did my mom and my son and older daughter.

It is just unbelievable how quick they grow up on you. Especially being a single mom for the last ten years. It was not easy for me to do this by myself. I was so glad my mom was there to help me out with the kids. My mom was there for every concert for my daughter and graduations. The last year and a half she has had the most wonderful man her for her too my boyfriend has been here for her. He loves and cares for my kids like they are his kids.  My youngest daughter is lucky for the family she does have and how much we all love her!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment