Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Revue on Garth Brooks Box Set!

I decided to do a revue about this box set today. My boyfriend and I found this at a thrift store for five dollars. I couldn't believe it when he showed it to me. He asked me if I would like to have it and I said yes. So he got it for me and all the cd's are in perfect condition the box is in great condition.

This box set is The Limited Series. This has all of Garth Brooks first six cd's in it. They are Garth Brooks, No Fences, Ropin the Wind, The Chase, In Pieces and Fresh Horses. These are all great albums by him. I love his music.

I have seen Garth Brooks in concert and he does a great performance. He is all over the stage so all the fans can see him. I remember watching a concert on t.v. he rigged a cord so he could go up in the air and go swinging above the audience. He also has a light show for some of his songs too. When I went to see him in concert I has my son with me and it was indoors. My son was about six years old and he was so excited to go and see Garth Brooks. He got so scared when Garth sang The Thunder Rolls.

I am going to write a little about each c.d. of how I like each one.

Garth Brooks- This is the first album and there are a few songs that are good on this one. The ones I really like are If Tomorrow Never Comes, Everytime That it Rains, Much Too Young To Feel This Damn Old and The Dance.

No Fences- The second album and the songs I like are The Thunder Rolls, Two Of A Kind Working On A Full House, Friends In Low Places, Wild Horses and Unanswered Prayers.

Ropin the Wind- This is the third album and the songs I like are Rodeo, Burning Bridges, Papa Loves Mama, Shameless and The River.

The Chase is the fourth album and the songs I like are- We Shall Be Free, Walking After Midnight and Learning to Live Again.

In Pieces is the fifth album and the songs I like are- Standing outside the Fire, American Honky Tonk Bar Association, Ain't Going Down Until The Sun Comes Up, The Red Strokes, Callin Baton Rouge, The Cowboy Song.

Fresh Horses is the sixth album and the songs I like are- Cowboys and Angels, The Change, The Beaches Of Cheyenne and She's Every Woman.

Garth Brooks has a way of his own to get his fans to really like his music. Some of his music he writes himself and some of it he don't. If you are collecting Garth Brooks music this is a box set you should have. His music is great.

I am going to leave you with a video. I just would like to know what you have to say about Garth Brooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment