Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

This is a day for everyone to appreciate everything your Mom has done for you while you were growing up.

For me I know my Mom has been there for me all the time. She has been there more for me in the last nine years. This is since my ex-husband has walked out on my kids and I. I really appreciate the help she gave me. My kids and I love my Mom very much for all her help.

I told my boyfriend and my daughter I am on strike for Mother's Day. I am not cooking or cleaning. This is my day to relax and enjoy the day. I think every Mom should do this.

I also want to say to my Mom and to my boyfriend's Mom we love both of you very much and we miss you both.

                                        HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S!♥

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too! I wish I can go on strike too..but looks like that would be impossible with the kids hungry all the time and we don't plan to go outside to day..hehe. Maybe next few years I can do that..but we had special dinner outside last night to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a good day. I will let you know this it is nice to go on strike two times a year. That is for Mother's Day and my birthday.

    ReplyDelete