Friday, November 18, 2011

My Review on Alabama For The Record Album!

I choose this album today because this really tells you how well the band has done all the years they have been together before they retired. This album has two disc's of the best music.

I have been listening to them from when the first album came out. This is one of my favorite bands. I am trying to get their whole collection one album at a time. I did have most of them until my ex sold them. Their music is country rock type.

Three of the band members are cousins and the drummer they hired after the original quit.

I am going to try to make this as short as I can about the songs because there is so many. My thoughts about each song!

Five O'Clock 500- This is a good song for them. I do like this one.

Keeping Up- This song is alright but not one of my favorites.

How Do You Fall In Love- This is one of there really good ballads. I like this one.

Tennessee River- This is a really good song and I do like this one. It is one of their first songs.

Why Lady Why- This is another good song from them.

Old Flame- This one is about one of them after they broke up with a girlfriend and it is a really good brake up song.

Feels So Right- I really like this song it reminds me of my boyfriend and how much I love him.

Love In The First Degree- This is a good song and the instrumentals on this song is so good.

Mountain Music- This is one of their best instrumental songs. I love this song. This is about how they grew up down south. You have to listen to this song and the way the fiddle is in here is awesome.

Take Me Down- I do really good song too.

Close Enough To Perfect- This is a good song and is how they feel about their wives.

Dixieland Delight- This is one of their first songs and I really like it.

The Closer You Get- It is a good song and I do like it.

Lady Down On Love- This is another ballad and a good one.

Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler)- This is a really good song. I like this one because I do have some friends that are truck drivers and this song always reminds me of them.

When We Make Love- It is a really good ballad from them.

If You're Gonna Play In Texas( You Gotta Have A Fiddle In The Band)- This is an awesome song from them. When they played this in concert the Confederate flag comes down. I seen it.

(There's A) Fire In The Night- This is a good song.

There's No Way- This is a really good song. It tells someone that you love how much they mean to you. This song is how I feel about my boyfriend.

40 Hour Week (For A Livin")- This is about the blue collar workers. I love this song it is awesome. They did this for all the fans trying to find the money to come to see them in concert.

Can't Keep A Good Man Down- This is a great song.

She and I- This is an awesome song.

Touch Me When We're Dancing- This is a really great song I do like it.

You've Got The Touch- This is a really good song.

Face To Face- This is a ballad but the song and the music is really good on this song.

Fallin' Again- This is a good song not my favorite. But the music is really good on it.

Song Of The South- This is a really great song. I do like this one.

If I Had You- This is a ballad but a great song. 

High Cotton- This is a great song. This also tells you how the lead singer grew up.

Southern Star- This is an awesome song. The music is great too.

Jukebox In My Memory- The beginning you hear the coin going in the jukebox. The song is great.

Forever Is As Far As I'll Go- This is an awesome ballad. I really like this one. It reminds me of the first time I met my boyfriend.

Down Home- This is a great song and the music is awesome.

Here We Are- Is a great song I really like this one.

Then Again- This song is alright not one I really like.

Born Country- This is an awesome song and awesome music. This is one of their first songs too.

I'm In A Hurry (And Don't Know Why)- This song is really good. It is like me sometimes when I have a day off of work.

Once Upon A Lifetime- This is alright but not my favorite.

Hometown Honeymoon- This is a great song and I really like this song.

Reckless- This is a really good song and I do like it a lot.

Give Me One More Shot- I love this song. The song and the music is awesome.

She Ain't You're Ordinary Girl- The music and the song is awesome on this song.

In Picture's- This is an awesome ballad. This is my favorite balled by them. It tells you how they felt being on the road and seeing their kids grown up.

Sad Lookin' Moon- This is alright not my favorite song.

I have seen them in concert and they are awesome to see. Like I said before this is an awesome band and one of my favorite band's. If they were to come back together and do another concert I would go to see them. They were always there for the fans. This is the kind of band I like that thinks of the fans too.

I would like to know what you think of this album. Please leave your comments. I am leaving you with one of my favorite songs off this album!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment