Monday, November 28, 2011

Bears Week #12

Yes the Bears lost to the Raiders 20-25 yesterday.

Hanie completed 18 of 36 passes. With three interceptions by the Raiders first half. He also 254 yards passing and the Bears totaled a seasons best 401 yards of offense.

In the fourth quarter Hanie threw  a 81 yard pass to Knox. Then Davis came in and Hanie threw a 9 yard touchdown pass to him.

Cutler was on the sideline with his hand all wrapped up. Cutler was talking to Hanie on the sideline too. I just hope he is giving Hanie some ideas of how to have some confidence on the field.   

The defense was on fire yesterday. They did a really good job keeping the Raiders from scoring touchdowns.

I did miss some of the first half because I had to work. But when I came home and seen the score I was not happy.

Here are some of my thoughts why they didn't win the game. When they practice I think the starting quarterback gets the most practice time. I don't think the second and third string get as much time to practice. I think that is a lot of the problem for yesterday's game. Hanie didn't get his share of practice time like Cutler always gets. So now everyone is going to pick on him because of that. I think he did a good job for his first time starting a game.

I would really like to hear your thoughts about the game!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment