Monday, April 23, 2012

I Am Going To Have A Second Grandchild!


Yes this is a little late in posting. I found out the Saturday of Easter that my sons girlfriend is three months pregnant again.

When my son called to tell me I told him he better not be joking around with me. He said mom I am serious about this, he says I am not joking around with you. I said I am happy for both of you. Then I said Skylee will only be a year old when this baby is born. He said yes I know that mom. When his girlfriend was pregnant with Skylee they told  the Grandma's first and this time they told the Grandpa's first. We are very happy for my son.

When I told Drew this he said to me WHAT! With his eyes wide open. I told him yes and we sat and talked about this for awhile. Yes Grandpa Drew is going to have another Grandchild too.

It was like it really didn't hit me when my son told me about the baby at first. It took a couple of days to actually sink in my head. I don't know why it really didn't hit me at first. When he called me I had just gotten off of work and I was really tired. That may be the reason it really didn't hist me. But when it did I was like really happy.

I don't know how the other grandparents feel about the new baby. I hope they are not yelling at the kids about this. I know my sons girlfriend has to be really careful during her pregnancy because she was having problems when she was pregnant before. There is nothing we can do about this my son is so happy he is going to have another child. 

In July I am going to have my granddaughter down here for a few days. I am watching her so my son can go to Rock U.S.A.. I can't wait to see her and spoil her while she is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment