Friday, April 20, 2012

American Idol Top 6!

Yes last night another contestant went home. It was a very upsetting night for me. The person that went home should have never went. I will explain later.

The theme was Now & Then.

No extra mentor this week.

Wednesday Night:
All the contestants had to sing two song this week. One was a current song and one was from back in the day.  Here is what they sang and how I think they did:

Current Songs:
Hollie- She sang " Rolling in the Deep" by Adele. She finally found herself and I did like her performance tonight.

Colton- He sang " Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. He was awesome. I really like this one.

Elise- She sang " No One" by Alicia Keyes. This was great and I really thought she did great.

Phil- He sang " You Got it Bad" by Usher. This was awesome and he can always sing what ever you give hime to sing, he also sings it his own way.

Jessica- She sang " Falling" by Alicia Keyes. This was not her best song. She has had better performances in the past.

Joshua- He sang " I Believe" by Fantasia. This was a great performance by him tonight. But still not his best.

Skylar- She sang " Born this Way" by Lady Gaga. This was a awesome performance by her. Give her a song and she will sing the song and do it her own way.

Back in Time: This is suppose to be like Soul Train-
Hollie- She sang " Son of a Preacher Man" by Dusty Springfield. This was really good by her.

Colton- He sang " September" by Earth, Wind & Fire. This was a great performance but not his best.

Elise- She sang " Lets Get it On" by Marvin Gaye. This was alright not her best.

Phil- He sang " Wait Till the Midnight Hour" by Wilson Picket. This was awesome by him.

Jessica- She sang " Try a Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding. I really didn't like this song for her. This was not for her.

Joshua- He sang " Change is Going to Come" by Sam Cook. This was alright not his best song.

Skylar- She sang " Heard it Through the Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye. This was awesome and she did it her own way and I loved it.

Thursday Night:

There is no more save. It was used last week so the judges can't do anything.

Kris Allen sang " The Vision of Love". This was awesome by him. He is also the winner from Season 8.

LMAFO sang " Sorry For Party Rocking". I thought I was at a circus watching these guys. I honestly did not know what I was watching on the t.v.. I am sorry for saying this they are a sorry excuse for a rock band.

Over 53 million people voted Wednesday night.

The contestants sang " Dancing in the Street".

Here are the results:

Joshua- Safe
Hollie- Bottom Three
Colton- Bottom Three
Skylar- Safe
Phil- Safe
Elise- Bottom Three
Jessica- Safe

Bottom Three:
Hollie- Safe
Elise- Safe
Colton- Went home.

I am so sorry Colton should have never went home. The one that should have gone home is Hollie.

Please feel free to leave your comments!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment