Friday, April 13, 2012

American Idol Top 7!

Yes another week came and went. But this week something really crazy happened. I will let you know.

The finale show will be in about a month.

Tommy Holfinger stopped by to help the contestants this week.

The mentor was A Kon.

This is what they sang and what I thought about each one of them and also there was duets again. Here we go for Wednesday Night:

Skylar- She sang " Sidn't You Know" by Kelly Pickler. I really liked this song for her she was awesome. She knows how to make a song her own.

Colton- He sang " Love The Way You Lie" by Skylar Gray. He was so awesome. He can always remake a song for himself.

Jessica- She sang " Stuttering" by Jazmine Sullivan. She did a good job but not her best song so far.

Joshua- He sang " Runaway Baby" by Bruno  Mars. I really like this performance by him a great one.

Elise- She sang " You and I" by Lady Gaga. You could not tell this was a Lady Gaga song. She did a great job with this song I really liked it.

Phil- He sang " Give A Little More" by Maroon 5. I think he had a awesome performance. He is just up there being himself not trying to be someone he is not. That is what I really like about him. He can sing any song you give him.

Hollie- She sang " Perfect" by Pink. This was not a song for her. But it was alright. The dress has to go because she looked half human and half duck.

The Duets:

Elise and Phil- They sang " Somebody I Use To Know" by Gotye. This was a great job by the two of them.

Colton and Skylar- They sang " Don't You Want To Stay" by Jason Aldeen and Kelly Clarkson. This was an awesome performance them. They can sing anything together.

Joshua, Jessica and Hollie- The sang " What Doesn't Kill You" by Kelly Clarkson. They did a good job. Jessica tries to over power everyone else so she can be heard. I don't think that is good for anyone to do.

Here we go for Thursday Night:

James Durbin- He sang " Higher Than Heaven" this was awesome I really liked it. His album sold over 100,000 Copies. He is on tour with different singers.

Jennifer Hudson and Ne-yo. I didn't catch what they sang. I am sorry.

Elimination Time:

Colton- Safe
Skylar- Safe
Phil- Safe
Elise- Bottom Three
Joshua- Bottom Three
Jessica- Bottom Three
Hollie- Safe

Bottom Three:
Elise- Safe
Joshua- Safe
Jessica- She had to sing. While she was singing the judges came up on stage and the were really made about this. They used there save for Jessica.

My opinion on last night I think that Hollie should have gone home. She is the weak link with the Top 7.

Thank you for taking your time to read this and please feel free to leave your comment!♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment