Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Revue George Strait's Pure Country Album!

This morning I couldn't figure out what to write about. I had three singers on my mind. I guess I will do one of them each day. I figured I haven't done a country artist this week yet so I will do it on the Pure Country sound track.

If you like watching movies and you like George Strait this is a movie to get. This is an awesome movie and sound track. My girls love this movie and every time my youngest heard the songs on the radio she wouldn't say George Strait she would say his name from the movie. He is an awesome singer/ songwriter and he is a great actor.

If no one knows this he not only has a son but he also had a daughter the died when she was very young she was thirteen years old. It was very hard for him when this all happened. His son Bubba is a professional rodeo cowboy.

So now on to the songs on the album and what I think about each one of them-

Heartland- In the first one his son is singing it with him at the beginning of the song.This was when his son was young and I thought that was really neat. This is a really good song I like it.

Baby Your Baby- This is a really good song. This is basically telling you how to treat a woman. I really like this song.

I Cross My Heart- This is my favorite song from the album. This is the last song from the movie and this is an awesome song. I can listen to this song all the time. When I listen to the song it reminds me of how I feel about my boyfriend.

When Did You Stop Loving Me- This is a really good song. I like this song and you can hear the instruments in this song.

She Lays It All On The Line- This one I like but not one I would listen to all the time.

Overnight Male-  This is a really good song. I do like this one.

Last In Love- This is a really good song. It is a very slow song but a real good song. I like it.

Thoughts Of A Fool- This is a good song but not one I would listen to very much.

The King Of Broken Hearts- I really like this song. It brings you back to your roots and is really good.

Where The Sidewalk Ends- This is really good. I really like this song it is a faster song on the album but is really good.

Heartland- Yes it is on here again the full length song is the last one. I do like both version of the song they are both really good.

I would really like to hear what you think of this album. I am going to leave you with a video and yes it will have part of the movie in it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment