Sunday, March 27, 2011

Visiting Family!

My boyfriend is very family oriented. To him his family comes before anything else and he loves his family very much. He considers my kids and I his family. That means so much to me because of how my marriage was. He is so caring and loving to all of us.

Yesterday I got a text message from his sister. Her and her husband where on there way back from a business meeting down south. They where stopping in town to have there camper checked out. So they wanted to see us and I told her that we would meet them.

I had to wake him up to let him know she was on her way to town. I had to call her back because she texted me. They were two hours away from here when I called her and that was enough time for everyone to shower and get ready. 

So we went out for lunch with them and we talked. It was so nice to see them since we haven't seen them since Christmas. We all had a real good time and they finally got to meet my daughter for the first time. We were making jokes and laughing and just having a good time visiting with them. I couldn't have asked for a better day this weekend. It really put a smile on my boyfriends face.

This was the first time they got to see the new car too. They both liked the car. I found out a lot more about car repairs  from her husband. That some places here in town are charging us way to much to get our car fixed. I had no idea about that. I am so happy that they let us know about that.

I just can't wait to see them again. The next time we get to see his family might be for Easter. It will be so good to see them all. We Love all of you very much!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment