Friday, May 18, 2012

American Idol Top 3!

Yes I know  I have missed last weeks. Hollie was sent home last week. I am sorry about that I was not home and not by a computer.

So now we are down to three contestants for this week.

Wednesday Night:

Theme- Songs picked by the judges, contestants get to pick a song and Jimmy gets to pick a song.

Judges Picks:
Joshua- He sang "I'd Rather go Blind" by Etta James. It was alright not what I thought he would sing for a night like this.

Jessica- She sang "My All" by Mirah Carey. It was alright not her best song for a night going to the finals.

Phil- He sang "Beggin'" by Madcon. This was awesome and this is the kind of song you want for a night like this.

Contestants Picks:
Joshua- He sang "Imagine" by John Lennon. This was an awesome song for him to pick. I just loved it and he did an awesome job with it.

Jessica- She sang "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. She did a great job with the song and pick the right time to sing it.

Phil- He sang "Disease" by Matchbox 20. I think he did an awesome job with the song like always.

Jimmy's Picks:
Joshua- He sang "No More Drama" by Mary J. Blige. This was a great performance just what he needed.

Jessica- She sang "I'll Be There" by The Jackson 5. This was alright not a song for her.

Phil- He sang "We've Got Tonight" by Bob Seger. This was an awesome song for him and an awesome performance. It showed his sensitive side that we needed to see.

They went back to their hometowns here they are:
Joshua is from Westlake, Louisiana. 
Jessica is from Chula Vista, California.
Phil is from Leesburg, Georgia.

Thursday Night:

The opening song was done by the three contestants they sang Gotta Get You Into My Life by the Beatles. They did a really good job with the song. 

Lisa Marie Presley sang You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet. This was alright and this was also the first time she was on the show.

Adam Lambert sang Never Close to Our Eyes. This was really good and he actually looked decent for a change. He was on Idol three years ago.

Results:
Jessica- Safe
Phil- Safe
Joshua- Went home and he sang Man's Man World.

The finale will start on next Tuesday and Wednesday. They will be at the Nokia Theater in L.A..
The top 11 will be there.
The new coke song will be performed that night.

Also found out there will be auditions in Chicago, Il on July 12th.

So next week will be the last of American Idol and the last for this post. I am say my prediction and I am hoping to win is Phil. I would really like to know who you are going for on Idol. Please feel free to leave your comments!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment