Friday, May 25, 2012

American Idol Finale!

Can you believe it this week is the finale? I could not believe this is the last week of the show. The season has gone by so quick this year.

They were at the Nokia Theater in L.A.. Over 7,000 fans were there. 

Tueday Night:

Themes for this week:
Simon Fuller picks, Contestants favorite performance and The song the will release if they win.

Round 1: Simon Fuller Picks-
Jessica- She sang "I have Nothing" by Whitney Houston. This was alright not her best.
Phil- He sang "Stand by Me" by Benny King. This song I really like a lot and he did an awesome job with it.

Round 2: Contestants Favorite Performance-
Jessica- She sang "The Prayer" by Celine Dion. This is the song that got her into the top 24. This time it was alright.
Phil- He sang " Movin' Out" by Billy Joel. He sang this for Billy Joel week. Both times he has done an awesome job with the song.

Round 3: The Song They Will Release If They Win-
Jessica- She sang "Change Nothing" by Pedro Costa. Great performance.
Phil- He sang "Home" by Dierks Bently. Awesome.

Jason sang "Undefeated" the coke song. It was alright.
Scotty McCreary sang "Please Remember Me" I love this song.

Wednesday Night:

Over 132 million votes came in.

Opening song was with the top ten tehy sang "Runaway". That was Great.




Phil sang with John Fogerty from Creedence Clearwater Revival they sang "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" and "Bad Moon Rising" they sang awesome together.

Joshua and Fantasia they sang "Take Me To the Pilot" by Elton John. I didn't like this performance at all.

Top 10 Girls sang "Ain't Nobody" and "I am the Woman". They did alright.

Rihanna she sang "Where Have You Been" I didn't care for this.

Skylar and Reba McEntire they sang "Turn on the Radio" This was awesome. If you looked at the two of them sing it looked like mother and daughter.

Jessica she sang "I Will Always Love You" it was alright.

Top 10 guys and Neil Diamond they sang "Coming to America", Play it Now" and I'm a Believer". This was so awesome.

Jennifer Lopez she sang "Goin' In", Step Up Revolution" and "Follow the Leader". I didn't care for this.

Jordon Sparks and Hollie sang " You'll Never Walk Alone" it was alright.

Top 10 guys sang Bee Gee songs in memory of Robin Gibb. They sang "How Deep is your Love"How Can You Mend A Broken Heart" and "To Love Somebody". They did an awesome job with all the songs.

Jessica and Jennifer Holiday they sang " I am Telling You I am not Going". I did not like this performance at all.

Aerosmith they sang "Legendary Child" and "Walk This Way". I really love this band and I am going to see them at Summerfest. They had an awesome performane tonight.

Jessica and Phil- They sang "Love Lift Us Up Where We Belong". This was awesome.

Runner up is Jessica.

Season 11 Next American Idol Winner is Phillip Phillips.I had to put one of his goofy pictures here.


Scotty McCreary handed him the statue. Then Phillip sang "Home". while he was singing he broke down crying and stopped singing. Then he went down into the audience by his family. I was picking him to win since the top 24. Because he can sing any song you give him and make it his own song. You are more than welcome to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment