Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Austin!

Yes today my boyfriend's son turns 15 years old. He is the youngest out of both of our kids. We celebrated his birthday yesterday with him, I made him dinner and bought him this big chocolate chip cookie. He really don't like cake that is why I bought the cookie.

I just can't believe it when I first met him he was 13 years old. Now he is a freshman in high school. I love him  like my son and I do treat him the same way as my own kids. I can't believe how much he has grown. He is a very smart boy for his age and he has his dad's sense of humor.

We don't see him that often but when we do it means so much to his dad and I. He lives with his mom and is with his friends that is why we don't see him to often. We are just happy when we do get to see him.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN WE LOVE YOU!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment