Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Revue on Def Leppard Album Pyromania!

Yes I know I haven't done a revue on an album in a long time. So I have decided to sit down today and do one on Def Leppard.

I have chose this album because I think it is one of the better albums by Def Leppard. It was recorded in the 1982 and released in 1983. When it came out I went to buy it because I thought is was that good.

So here is what I think of each of the songs on the album-

Rock! Rock! (Till you drop)- This is a really good song. I really like this one by them.

Photograph- This is an awesome song and one of my favorites. Yes I know it has been over played but listen to the music in the song.

Stagefright- The music in the beginning is alright. I like how they used Clint Eastwood's thing do you feel lucky in the beginning. The song is alright but not one of my favorites.

Too Late for Love- The guitar solo in the beginning is awesome. This is a really good song and I like it a lot.

Die Hard the Hunter- This song is alright not one I would always listen to.

Foolin- I love the mixture of the harp and the guitar in this song. I love this song it is great.

Rock of Ages- Yes this song has been over played but it is an awesome song. I did get sick of the song but it is so great by them.

Comin' Under Fire- This song is alright but not one I would always listen to.

Action! Not Words- This is a good song I do like this one.

Billy's Got a Gun- This is a really good song. I think it is awesome and I would listen to it all the time.

This is why I really like this album. I like most of the songs on here. I would really like to hear what you think of this album. Like always I will leave you with a video of one of my favorites songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment