Monday, October 24, 2011

Bears Week #7

Yes this week the Bears went overseas to Wembley, England. This is the sixth NFL game played over there.

I had to work yesterday so I didn't get to see the game. But customers were telling me about the game and my boyfriend had told me some of the game also. From what I have heard this was a great game that I had missed.

The Bears won 24 - 18. Makes the Bears 4 and 3 now.

It really sound like the Bears are really getting it all together on both sides. The offense is doing really good and the defense is doing really good.

Cutler threw for 226 yards and a touchdown. It just sounded like he was on fire yesterday for the game.

Urlacher got an interception and it sounded like he was on fire too. In the paper it said that he is the best player in the NFL.

I just wish I could have seen this game. If anyone had seen this game please let me know what you thought of the game. I would really like to hear what you have to say.

Next Sunday the Bears do have a bye week so it will be a two weeks before I have another post about the Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment