Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Revue on Joan Jett's I Love Rock 'N" Roll Album!

This is one of them I was thinking about yesterday. I know I have been doing bands and male singers. So I wanted to do some of the female singers that I like.

I remember when this album came out. I was still in high school and I wanted the album so bad. So I asked my uncle to get it for me for Christmas. That is what he gave me for my Christmas present and my parents got upset with me. They wanted me to earn the money to get the album. My uncle always asked us kids what we would like for Christmas so I mentioned the album and some other things. This is what I told my parents. But the where still upset with me.

Well on with what I think of this album since it has bonus tracks on it too-

I Love Rock 'N' Roll- I love the music in the song and the lyrics. This song is one of my favorites on the album. It makes my feet move when I listen to it.

(I'm Gonna) Run Away- This is really a good song. I like listening to the music in it a lot.

Love Is Pain- I like the guitar in the beginning. This isn't one I would listen to all the time.

Nag- This makes my feet move but I really don't like the song that much.

Crimson and Clover- I really like this song another one of my favorites. I know this has been over played but it is a really good song too. Just listen to the music in the song.

Victim of Circumstance- This is a really good song. It is more up beat and I really like it.

Bits and Pieces- This is alright but not one I would listen to all the time.

Be Straight-  This one is not that bad. I kind of like it. I do like the beat of the music.

You're To Possessive- This is not one I would listen to all the time. It is alright.

Little Drummer Boy- I really like how they do this song. This is one of my favorite Christmas songs.

Bonus Tracks from the album-

Oh Woe Is Me- I Like this song it is really good.

Louie Louie- This is another one of my favorites. I love the beat of this song a lot. The whole song is so good.

You Don't Know What You've Got- I really like this song. The meaning of this song is so good and the music is really good too.

Summertime Blues- The music of the song is great. I really like this song and it just makes you want to get up and dance.

Nag ( Featuring the Coasters)- I really don't like the song much. It is not one I would listen to all the time.

I just love this album and I like Joan Jetts music so much. There are good and not so good songs on all albums. I would really like to hear what you think of this album. I am leaving you with a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment