Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Revue On Air Supply Lost In Love Album!

I decided to write about this album because a friend of mine and my boyfriend parents went to see Air Supply in concert last weekend. I do like a lot of there music. They have a lot of great music over the years. My friend said the concert was great and her and her daughter had an awesome time.

Well I am going to keep this short so here is what I think of each of the songs-

Lots In Love- This a an awesome song and I just love it. It is one of my favorites on the album.

All Out Of Love- I know this song has been over played. But I will always like this song because it has a really good message to it. The music is awesome in the song too.

Every Woman In The World- This is a great song. I really like this one it is so good.

Just Another Woman-  This one I like the music but the song I don't care for.

Having You Near Me- This is a real slow ballet. It is good but not something I would listen to all the time.

American Hearts- I love the music on this song. It is a good song. It makes me move my foot while I listen to it.

Chances- I really like this song. This has a really good message to the song and the music is awesome.

Old Habits Are Hard To Die- This is a good song and the music is alright. But not one I would listen to all the time.

I Can't Get Excited- I really like the music in the beginning of the song. This is a really good song I really like the song.

My Best Friend- This is a great song. I love the song because it tells you how much your friends mean to you.

I hope you like my revue about this album. I would love to hear what you like and dislike about this album. I am leaving you with a video!♥

2 comments:

  1. I found their out of print debut album available for download on an Aussie music site that features out of print albums/music by Aussie bands & musicians. I went through a phase where I was really into their stuff (I'm a romantic softie at heart) but as I've aged I've found that their material has not aged well. That being said I still really dig Making Love Out of Nothing At All which I believe was their biggest hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perplexio- That is a really great song. I agree with you about that song. Thank you for letting me know about that site. I never knew about that. For me with there music I do like some of there songs not a lot of them. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete