Friday, April 15, 2011

Amerian Idol!

This week on American Idol was really good. The theme for this week was Movie Theme Week.

Paul sang Old Time Rock and Roll by Bob Seger. He did sing it pretty good. But the only problem I had with it was he sang the refrain to much.

Lauren sang The Climb by Miley Cyrus. This wasn't one of her better performances. I think she could have picked a better song.

Stefano sang End of the Road by Boyz 2 Men. This was one of his better performances. He did a really good job on this song and he really surprised me.

Scotty sang I Cross My Heart by George Strait. He did an awesome job with this song. I think this was his best performance yet. I love this song and the movie.

Casey sang Nature Boy by Nat King Cole. Another great performance by Casey. He had his upright bass and did an awesome job this week.

Haley sang Call Me by Blondie. This was one of her better performances shows how strong her voice is. I think she has gotten a lot better since she has been here.

Jacob sang Bridge Over Troubled Water by Simon and Garfunkel. This week he did a lot better with his performance. He sounded like himself this week.

James sang Heavy Metal by Sammy Hagar. This was an awesome performance and he had Zakk Wylde on the guitar. Zakk is from Black Label Society and Ozzy Ozbourne. James I think will be in the top three this season. He is really good and surprises me every week with a great performance.

This week there was over 53 million people that voted. This is the most this whole season so far.

The special guests were Rihanna and she sang California King Bed. Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson they sang Don't You Wanna Stay.

The contestants sang-
Scott and Lauren- American Honey by Lady Antebellum
Casey and Haley- Mony by Billy Idol
James, Paul, Stefano and Jacob- Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel and Mrs. Robinson by Simon and Garfunkel.

The bottom three are-
Haley, Stefano and Paul.

The one eliminated this week was Paul.

I know last week I was really upset with Pia being eliminated but I had come to find out she got a record deal during the week. I was really happy to find that out. Good luck Pia with your record deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment