Friday, April 1, 2011

Amerian Idol!

Well another week of American Idol has gone by. This week it was a double elimination. Because last week the judges used the one and only save on Casey. So this week meant that it was even harder on the contestants.

They had to sing songs written by Elton John this week. This is how I felt about each singer this week- Scotty did a really great job on his performance with his song. With his deep voice he blew me away and I really like when he acknowledged his grandma in the performance. James- This was an awesome performance for him. He blew me away with going out into the audience and the when the piano went on fire I loved it. Naima- I think she did a great performance this week. I really like how she makes a song for her style of music to sing. Paul- This wasn't one of his better performances this week. I think he could have picked a better song for himself. Jacob- This wasn't a song for him this week. I think it was one of his worse performances this week. Lauren- This was not one of her better performances this week. She could have picked a better song for herself. Haley- This was an awesome performance from her this week. I think it was one of her better performances. Tia- This was one of her better performances this week. The way she sang this week was great she said she was singing to her brother. Casey- This week it was him singing and he did a great job. I think  this was a better performance than last week and was a great save that the judges used. Stephano- This was one of his better performances this week. He did a great job with his song this week. Pia- The song she sang this week she did an awesome job. She blew me away with her voice once again.

The judges liked all of the performances and never had a bad thing to say about any of them. They were all ballads except two performances. I am sorry but that is to many ballads in one show. But with all the ballads there was some really good performances this week.

The celebrity performances this week was Fantasia and Jamie Fox with Will.I.Am.

The bottom three this week were- Naima, Tia and Paul.

The two that were eliminated are Naima and Tia.

I hope everyone enjoys this weeks American Idol overview. I really hope to hear your thoughts about this. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment