Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Yes I know this is early. I will not be around for weekend to post this.

My boyfriend and I are going away for the weekend so I just figured I would get this post out now.

When I was young I remember my mom telling me the day before Halloween they would go on one side of the railroad tracks to see if they could get candy. Then on Halloween they would go on her side of the railroad tracks. This is down in Illinois. They did get the candy the day before Halloween. I didn't think they would get the candy.

I also remember taking my kids trick or treating the different costumes I would get them. There was a couple of them that I did put together for them. I really enjoyed taking my kids out trick or treating because I had just as much fun with the kids as they did.

The only thing I don't like about Halloween is how the older kids think it is funny scaring the little kids. Yes I can see how some of them like to do it but I remember how much it hurt my youngest daughter. My son did it to my youngest daughter and I spend some endless nights up with her.

I think carving the pumpkins with the kids is so much fun. My kids made some really neat ones. I also remember taking my son to a haunted house and he was so scared. I also like some of the music that they have out for Halloween and there are also some really good scary movies to watch.

Some people have Halloween parties that you can go to so that the adults can dress up too. But to me Halloween is for the kids and I don't dress up.

I am going to leave you with one of my favorite Halloween videos. I would like to hear what you like about Halloween!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment