Friday, October 19, 2012

The Final Fall Pictures!


Yes my final fall pictures are here. I just can not believe the end of the beautiful colors has come to an end. While we were up north Drew's parents had let me know about a different pine tree. In this picture above is a Tamarack Tree on Hwy DD in Pickeral Wi.. The needles are very short and very soft. This tree is green in the spring and summer and turns yellow in the fall. I am so thankful for mom and dad for letting me know about the Tamarack Tree they seen another picture of this tree on another post to let me know.


This picture is on Hwy W in the town of Doty by were my mom use to live. Yes it was raining up north all weekend. I just could not believe the fall colors were still up there but some trees are bare up there too.


This picture was taken on Hwy 55 in the Menominee Reservation. Yes I stopped in on the road to take this picture because it looks like a tunnel of fall colors you are going under. It was so pretty when we went back and forth to town I knew this was one picture I had to get.


Drew told me to add this picture because it does show the fall color of the tree in the back and no leaves on the tree with the Bald Eagle. This picture was taken on Hwy 55 by Lily Wi.. To get this picture I made a u-turn in the middle of the road. Drew asked me what I was doing and I told him I think I seen an Eagle in the tree. Sure enough that is what I seen and we had gotten some beautiful pictures of him. He started to get skiddish so I went and turned around to get back to the house. The next day when we went to the hospital to say goodbye to my son and his girlfriend my son told me an Eagle swooped down and went past him. I believe to this day that was my dad telling my son congratulations for his son. My son believes the same thing.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the fall colors as much as I have taking the pictures to share with you. Please feel free to leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment