Saturday, February 11, 2012

American Idol in Hollywood!

Yes I know I am really late with this. I have been busy with my family and work.

There was a total of 309 tickets in total handed out this year. This past week half of the people would be sent home.

Wednesday night- The guy that had the ear surgery did not make it. I was hoping he would make it.

68 people went home on the first day.

Second day- Jane Carey went home this is Jim Carey's daughter.

The girl that her boyfriend had the stroke last year made it.

Then at the end of the day a 17yr old girl fell off the stage. She is alright she was just dehydrated. She did make it.

I was not home to see what happened on Thursday night. That was group night. I just can't wait to find out on Wednesday then I can get you completely up to date on here. I just wanted to get you a quick up date on here. I would really like to hear from anyone that is watching the show to find out what happened on Thursday's show. Thank you for taking you time to read this!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment