Monday, January 23, 2012

American Idol in San Diego!

Yes American Idol was in San Diego last night. The auditions took place on the U.S.S. Midway fleet. Yes right on an aircraft carrier. I thought that was really neat.

One guy got the gold ticket and went out to tell his family while they were so happy the guy hit is head on one of the pipes.

The first person that had there audition was a girl and let me tell you skanky is the right word. The shorts was like Daisy Duke shorts and a strapless bikini top. Yes I am sure all the guys there really liked the show. I am sorry I would never let my girls dress like that especially for on t.v..

Then there was a girl named Jane Carrey. She was really good but then to come and find out she is Jim Carrey's daughter. Some people are going to think that she made it because she told the judges who her father is. I just hope that was not the case because I would like to see her make it all on her own not because of who her father is.

Then there is Steven Tyler goofing off. When I seen this on the commercials during the football game I was laughing so hard. When I did see this during the show I was laughing just as hard. He knows how to have a good time.

Yes there was a lot of people that didn't make it last night but then there was the good ones that made it.

The show didn't start until really late last because the football game went into overtime.

This Wednesday they are going to be in Aspen, Colorado. I can't wait to see how this one is going to go. I would really like to hear what you are thinking about the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment