Monday, June 25, 2012

I Have Been Busy!

Since my last post I have been busy. I know I haven't been posting much lately because we have been going out and getting a lot of pictures of wildlife and wild flowers. We have been to Tichigan, Grant Park in South Milwaukee, up north, Schoop Park, Colonial Park and a few other places.


 

This is a picture of a Day Lily. Drew took this picture at Trout Pound while I was at work. 

We went up north the weekend of Father's Day. It was a real busy weekend for us. We left Thursday when Drew got off of work. On Friday I had my three kids together to clean out my storage shed up there. I have no more storage shed now. The only bad thing about that day was Drew got sunburned really bad. Then on Saturday we went to my nieces wedding. Drew was the photographer for the wedding. The wedding was really nice and the pictures turned out great. Then Sunday we went to see his family for Father's Day for a little while and also was able to see his sisters new house. Her house is beautiful and in the woods, by a river it is peaceful out there.




After seeing his family we went to pick up my daughter and came home on Sunday. It was a very long weekend for us.

Since we have been home we have been going driving around for pictures to different places. Also just sitting outside listening to music.

This past weekend I had to work. Drew took me to work to go and find wildlife pictures. Then when he came to pick me up we either went to rummage sales looking for pajamas for my granddaughter or going driving to more pictures.

Wednesday he starts his vacation and it is going to be a busy couple of weeks for us. We have to concerts next week at Summerfest and this weekend we are going back up north for a couple days. So I will keep you updated with some pictures of what we are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment