Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Drew!


Yes today is Drew's birthday.  I can't believe this is the third birthday I have been with him for.

The first one was when he came up north when I kept begging him on the phone to come up there because I wanted to be with him for his birthday. I could not go down by him because I was working. The second one was last year and I was down here. I made him dinner and a cake. The third one is today and I have dinner going in the slow cooker and I am making him a big homemade chocolate chip cookie and letting my daughter decorate it.

Right now he is out getting his wildlife pictures at trout pond while I get everything done for him at the house. I told him this weekend was his to relax and do what he wants to do.

These last two years being with Drew have been the happiest years of my life. I could never ask for anything better than being with him. That is why I try to make his birthday the best I can for him. He means the world to me and I never want to know how it is to live with out him in my life.

I hope he is enjoying his weekend. It means so much to me that he enjoys the weekend.

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART BABE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!♥


No comments:

Post a Comment