Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring In Wisconsin Wildflowers 2!

Yes I have found the names of some more wildflowers to share with all of you. The pictures of the wildflowers are all from Colonial Park in Racine Wisconsin. I could not believe how many wildflowers we found out in one park.

This is a Bulbous Buttercup. This is really pretty and if you look there is a bulb for one more to bloom.


This is a Jack-In-The-Pulp-It. The come in purple or white flowers. Since I have taken this picture I see them all over now.


This is a Lily of the Valley. I really like this flower because it is very different and very pretty.


This is a Little Sweet Betsy Toadshape Trillium. This is really different and very hard to find the name of this flower.


This is a Robin's Plantain. Yes is some ways it does look like a daisy and also pretty.


This is a Sharp Lobed Hepatica. This flower was really hiding and I almost missed it in between bushes.


This is a Small Red Morning Glory Redstar Starflower. Yes a long name for this one. It is also a vine that is growing on a bush. This was at the beginning of the park and I seen it as we came into to the park. I had to have this picture.


This is Wild Rhubarb. I could not believe I seen this in the park and so much of it. I do have a picture of just a leaf and I think some of the leaves are about two feet long.

I know there are a lot of pictures but I just wanted  to share them all with you. I hope you enjoy the pictures just as much as I am enjoying going and taking them. You are more than welcome to leave any comments!♥

3 comments:

  1. i can't blv u know all the names! i hardly know plants names even the one i planted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know them. I am looking them up online to find out the names of them. It is not easy but it keeps me busy when I am not working. Thank you!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet willaim wild not jack in pulpit, i think

    ReplyDelete