Friday, May 4, 2012

American Idol Top 4!

Yes it was another bad week for American Idol. Another awesome contestant went home last night. I will let you know what I think of the person that went home this week at the end of this post.

Wednesday Night:
Theme this week was the 60's and Britt Pop.

Mentor this week was Steven Van Zant from Bruce Springsteen's band.

First Round 60's:
Hollie- She sang "River Deep Mountain High" by Tina Turner. It was one of her better performances and yes I did like it.

Phil- He sang "The Letter" by The Box Tops. This was awesome and yes he did it again.

Skylar- She sang "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. This was another one of her awesome performances.

Joshua- He sang "Ain't To Proud to Beg" by The Temptations. This was a great performance by him.

Jessica- She sang "Proud Mary" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. This was not a song for her and the outfit was not one for her to be wearing it made her look to old.

Round 2 Britt Pop:
Hollie- She sang "Bleeding Love" by Leona Lewis. It was alright not her best.

Phil- He sang "Time of the Season" by Dave Matthews. Another awesome performance by him.

Skylar- She sang "You Don't Have to Say You Love Me" by Dusty Springfield. This was so awesome I loved it.

Joshua- He sang "To Love Somebody" by Bee Gees. It was so great I really like it.

Jessica- She sang "You are so Beautiful" by Joe Cocker. I did not like this one for her. The song is not one for her.

Duets:

Phil and Joshua- They sang "Lost That Loving and Feeling" by Righteous Brothers. This was awesome I really enjoyed it by them.

Skylar, Hollie and Jessica- They sang "Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher" by Jackie Wilson. This was really good I did like it.

Thursday Night:

Carrie Underwood sang "Blown Away". Debut from her new album, she was also the winner from 2005 American Idol. The song was awesome I really like it.

Coldplay- They sang two songs "Paradise" and "Is A Waterfall". I really never heard their music before and I really like their music.

Over 60 million people voted this week.

Results:

Joshua- Safe
Skylar- Bottom Two
Phil- Safe
Jessica- Safe
Hollie- Bottom Two

Bottom Two:
Hollie- Safe
Skylar- Went home. She sang "Gun Powder & Lead" before she left.

I said I was going to say how I feel about this week. The one that should have gone home was Hollie. She is not doing her best on the show. Skylar puts a 110% in every performance every week. If you ask me this is a bunch of B.S.. This is three weeks in a row that the good people are leaving. I am talking about Colton, Elise and no Skylar. Then Hollie is still there, this is not fair at all. 

 Please feel free to leave your comments!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment