Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Two Year Anniversary Babe!


I am two weeks late in posting this. It was May 4th two years ago that we first started to talk to each other.

Yes it has been two years with Drew. The most wonderful two years of my life with such a loving man. It just doesn't seem like it has been two years to me.

I can still remember the first time that we met. That was the day I knew he was the one and only man I wanted to be with. When I first seen him I felt so safe and I never felt that way before. I still feel that way to this day and I would never give that up for anything.

The only thing that Drew wants is for me to be happy all the time. I am very happy because I am with the most wonderful man in the world. He not only let me in his life with open arms but he also let my kids in his life with open arms. That itself says very much for him. He loves my kids like they are his own and does not treat them any different then his own son. He has so much love inside him, he is very kind, he is very caring, he loves to joke around and he is very handsome.

To this day when I am not at work he still calls me on his breaks and his lunch just to make sure I am alright. Just hearing his voice during the day makes me so happy. Knowing he is calling to let me know how much he loves and cares about me.

This past weekend my older daughter graduated college and I was not the only one crying watching her cross the stage. Drew was crying too because that is step-daughter. She talks more to Drew then she does her own father and he knows that. When she has a problem she will call us to talk to us. Drew vacation time off of work for her graduation.

My son calls and talks to him also about music. You can not stop them two when they start to talk about this. They do talk about other things also. He is also grandpa to my son's daughter. You should have seen him talking pictures of our granddaughter over the weekend. We are going to have our granddaughter for a weekend this summer. I know grandpa is going to spoil her and he says no but I know better.

My youngest daughter lives with us and you should see them teasing each other and joking around. But then there are days that are not good. But the most part is really good between them. He was there for her when she graduated high school and her dad was not. I think that meant so much to my daughter. She is going away to college this August and I know it will hit him hard because he so used to her being here. It will hit both of us because this is my youngest going away.

Drew is very much family oriented and I love him for this. I could not ask for a better man than him and I love the man I have in my life right now. He is the one and only man I want to be with for the rest of my life and I will love him for the rest of my life.

I just want to say Happy Two Year Anniversary to the most wonderful man in the world and I love you with all my heart Babe!♥

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful tribute to your relationship, I'm so happy for you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lizardmom. Both of our families can see how happy we make each other. We told each other that communication is the key to a relationship. That is what we have to and making each other very happy.

    ReplyDelete