Thursday, October 11, 2012

That Time of the Year with Fall Colors Pt3!

The pictures I am going to show you I had taken last week. I am really sorry it has taken me so long to get them posted on here. I have been really busy with so many things happening. I took the pictures at Pritchard Park, Shoop Park and the at Lighthouse.









I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I have been enjoying taking the pictures. I just love going out and looking at all the colors.

I couldn't believe it when I went past Pritchard Park yesterday all the trees you seen in my pictures the leaves are coming down already. Half of the trees there at bare. I really blew me away when I seen that yesterday.

I am going to try to get some pictures of the trees with some of the leaves on them still. We are going up north this weekend so I am going to try to get some pictures up there. So next week will be my last Fall Colors Post.  



No comments:

Post a Comment